Neck Pain Specialist in Temecula CA
Wine Country Chiropractic offers neck pain services in Temecula CA.
Your neck is the most flexible part of your spine, giving you the ability to move your head in a wide range of directions.
Unfortunately, the stress placed on your neck makes it a common source of pain. Mark Banasiak, DC, and the team at Wine Country Chiropractic specialize in easing neck pain using noninvasive tools and techniques. To get relief for your neck pain, call the office in Temecula CA, or schedule an appointment online today.
Neck Pain Q&A in Temecula CA
What is neck pain?
Neck pain is a common complaint that may develop from an injury, poor posture, or underlying medical issues. It’s the pain you feel in and around the flexible part of your spine — the cervical spine.
The pain may only affect your neck, or it may radiate into your head, arms, or upper back. Your neck may also feel stiff, making it hard for you to move your head.
What causes neck pain?
The structure and function of your neck make it vulnerable to injuries and conditions that cause pain. Common causes of neck pain include:
- Poor Posture - You may develop neck pain from poor posture if you spend several hours of the day with your head bent working at the computer. This position strains the muscles and connective tissue.
- Overuse - Repetitive movements of your head or neck may lead to an overuse injury that causes neck pain.
- Injury - The sudden forceful movement of your head may strain the muscles, ligaments, and tendons in your spine, causing pain. This is known as whiplash. This type of injury may also cause a bulging or herniated disc.
- Aging - The degenerative changes that occur in your spine as you get older may cause painful conditions such as arthritis, degenerative disc disease (DDD), or spinal stenosis.
- Stress - You may tense the muscles in your neck and shoulders when stressed, causing an achy neck.
What happens during a neck pain evaluation?
The team at Wine Country Chiropractic takes a holistic approach to care and conducts a thorough exam when you come in with concerns about neck pain. The team focuses on your whole health, not your pain-causing condition.
They ask detailed questions about your pain, medical history, daily routine, exercise habits, and usual diet. They perform a physical exam and conduct on-site X-rays to fully understand the root cause of your neck pain if needed.
How is neck pain treated?
The Wine Country Chiropractic team takes an individualized approach to care and customizes your neck pain treatment plan based on the severity of your symptoms, underlying cause, and overall health.
Your treatment plan may include:
- Chiropractic care
- Active Release Techniques® (ART®)
- Spinal decompression therapy
- Laser therapy
- Nutrition therapy
- Massage therapy
Before making any treatment recommendations, the team uses the information from your exam and X-rays to talk to you about the source of your neck pain. They discuss your treatment options so you can make an informed decision on how best to proceed.
For a comprehensive approach to neck pain, call Wine Country Chiropractic or schedule an appointment online today.
9:00am - 6:00pm
9:00am - 6:00pm
9:00am - 6:00pm
8:00am - 12:00pm
8:00am - 11:00am