Nutrition Specialist in Temecula CA
Wine Country Chiropractic offers nutrition services in Temecula CA.
Good nutrition is essential for good health. At Wine Country Chiropractic in Temecula CA Mark S. Banasiak, DC, and the team take a lifestyle approach to care, creating plans that benefit your whole health. The team considers nutrition an important part of your health and lifestyle and provides nutrition therapy that includes nutritional supplements, healthy food choices, and detoxification programs. Whether you’re coming in for help with neck pain or an injury, the team incorporates nutrition into your health plan. Call the office or schedule an appointment online today.
Nutrition Q&A in Temecula CA
What is nutrition?
Nutrition is a science that studies how food and nutrients affect health and well-being. What you eat provides your body with energy and essential nutrients, including:
- Carbohydrates - Carbohydrates are a major source of energy for your body.
- Protein - Protein provides your body with the essential amino acids it needs to make and repair all the cells, organs, and tissues in your body.
- Fat - Fat is a concentrated source of energy.
- Vitamins - Vitamins are nutrients your body needs in small amounts to perform various functions. These include the B vitamins and vitamins A, C, D, E, and K.
- Minerals - Like vitamins, your body needs minerals in small amounts to perform various functions. For example, you need calcium to build bones and potassium to regulate your heart rate.
What are the benefits of good nutrition?
Good nutrition offers many benefits. Eating a balanced diet ensures your body gets all the nutrients it needs to function at its best. What you eat may also prevent chronic medical conditions and help you maintain a healthy weight.
The team at Wine Country Chiropractic takes a lifestyle approach to health and well-being and considers nutrition an important part of their program. They perform a holistic health evaluation on every patient, assessing general and nutritional health.
They use the information from the health evaluation to create your personalized nutrition plan.
What are some nutrition services?
Wine Country Chiropractic offers a wide range of nutrition services to ensure you get the right nutrients to support your health and wellness goals. These services include:
- Nutritional Supplements - Wine Country Chiropractic uses whole-food nutritional supplements from Metagenics® and Standard Process® to supply your body with the nutrients you’re not getting from the food you eat. These supplements ensure your body gets all the vital nutrients it needs to heal.
- Healthy Food Choices - Many people struggle to make the right food choices. The team at Wine Country Chiropractic can help you create a balanced eating plan filled with healthy foods that meet your wellness needs. The team customizes your supplement and food plan based on your individual needs, enhancing your return to better health.
- Detoxification Programs - Wine Country Chiropractic offers detoxification programs to help rid your body of toxins that affect health and healing.
To learn more about nutrition services at Wine Country Chiropractic, call the office or schedule an appointment online today.
9:00am - 6:00pm
9:00am - 6:00pm
9:00am - 6:00pm
8:00am - 12:00pm
8:00am - 11:00am